Eviction time returned last night for Big Brother 20 and brought the conclusion of a week-long run at Backdoor’ing Tyler’s opposition and Kaitlyn’s former alliance leader. The blindside is done and now it’s just time to make it official as we wait to find out which side of this very divided house will take control for Week 3.
Swaggy and Winston were on the Block with the former’s chances looking very slim, but don’t tell him that just yet. Swaggy had been working hard and refused to give up as he battled for votes and support to keep his game alive. Sure, he’s over-talked some of his opportunities to death, but at least he didn’t go curl up in bed for three days. Unfortunately for Swaggy’s game things looked to be over. Let’s find out!
Don’t miss this week’s eviction episode! You can stream it live on CBS’s All Access in most markets across the US so you don’t have to miss any of the fun even if you’re out tonight.
Big Brother 20 Results – Week 2 Votes:
- Bayleigh votes to evict: Winston
- Brett votes to evict: Swaggy
- Kaycee votes to evict: Swaggy
- Tyler votes to evict: Swaggy
- Angie votes to evict: Winston
- Haleigh votes to evict: Winston
- Faysal votes to evict: Winston
- Scottie votes to evict: Swaggy
- JC votes to evict: Swaggy
- Angela votes to evict: Swaggy
- Rachel votes to evict: Swaggy
- Sam votes to evict: Swaggy
Swaggy has been evicted, 8-4, from the Big Brother house.
Once the eviction is over the HGs will head to the backyard to ready themselves for the night’s next big event. Who is ready to win and become the new Head of Household?
Big Brother 20 Results – Week 3 HoH Comp:
- Round 1: Kaycee eliminated
- Round 2: Tyler, Angela, Bayleigh, Winston, JC, Brett, Haleigh eliminated
- Round 3: Sam eliminated
- Round 4: All safe.
- Round 5: Angie eliminated
- Round 6: Faysal eliminated
- Round 7: Both safe – Scottie & Rachel remain
- Tie-breaker: Scottie wins!
Congratulations to Scottie, the new Head of Household!