Big Brother 15: Roadmap To The Premiere| June 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM EDT
Big Brother 15 will premiere later this month as CBS continues to prepare for the new season’s start on Wednesday, June 26, 2013. As we wait anxiously for that day to come we can kick off our preseason discussions with a look at what events are set to take place in the next few weeks.
Update: The preseason sale price for Feeds is now live! Get the details here on the new, lower cost this season plus what features you can expect when you sign-up.
Traditionally the Live Feeds “Early Bird” sale would be kicking off around now but CBS has yet to release any details other than to confirm that there will be Feeds. We’re still anticipating some level of announcement in the near future, but when that happens is anyone’s guess. To receive details on the Big Brother 15 Live Feeds enter your email address below and we’ll send you that information as soon as it’s released:
Receive notifications on the Big Brother Live Feeds:
Here is a list of all of the preseason events we know so far for the 2013 season. For any unknown dates we’ll try to estimate based on past season’s information. We’ll continue to update and post links and new dates as information becomes available.
Big Brother 15 Roadmap to the Premiere:
- Big Brother Live Feeds Early Bird discount starts – June 4
- Big Brother Media Day – June 10
- Big Brother Press Interviews – June 18
- Big Brother 15 cast revealed – June 20*
- Big Brother 15 HG enters the house – June 22*
- Big Brother Live Feeds Early Bird sale ends – June 25
- Big Brother 15 premiere on CBS – June 26 @ 8PM ET/PT
- Big Brother Live Feeds turn on – June 26 @ 9PM PT (BBT)
- Big Brother After Dark premieres on TVGN – June 27 @ 12AM ET/PT
- *Dates estimated based on past seasons’ timelines.
The Big Brother episodes schedule will feature broadcasts this season on Sundays @ 8PM ET/PT, Tuesdays @ 9PM ET/PT, and Wednesdays @ 8PM ET/PT.
The Wednesday episodes will move up an hour to the 8PM timeslot starting July 17, 2013. CBS has gone ahead and moved the Wednesday episodes to 8PM ET/PT from the very start of the season. That’s a great sign for their faith in the series.
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17: Meg Has A Plan To Handle Audrey - June 29, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Popularity Poll – Week 1 - June 29, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds: Jace Sings A Song & Audrey Gets Busted - June 29, 2015