Big Brother 14 Week 8: Double Eviction and HoH Results| September 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM EDT
Tonight on Big Brother 14 we’re going to get another whirlwind episode featuring a double eviction. That means we’ll get an entire week’s events in one show. These are always intense and exciting just like the one during week 6 and Ian’s attempt on Frank.
I’ll be updating this post here with the double eviction, veto competition, and HoH results as they’re revealed on the show. Have your Live Feeds ready to go (Not signed up yet? Use the Free Trial!) because when the broadcast show is over the Live Feed will return and that’s where the real action will be. Last time the HoH competition results were revealed on the Live Feeds rather than the show so you’ll want to be able to watch.
Big Brother 14 Week 8 Live Eviction voting:
- Dan: evict Frank
- Danielle: evict Frank
- Jenn: evict Joe
- Shane: evict Frank
By a 3-1 vote, Frank has finally been evicted after 5 failed attempts. No tie-breaker this week. That’s too bad. I think it would have covered Dan’s betrayal and let Ian get the blood on his hands like he wanted. Dan’s goodbye message says he hopes for no bad feelings, but Frank tells Julie there are definitely hard feelings against Dan. This could have been Dan’s biggest mistake of the season.
Big Brother 14 Week 8.5 HoH Competition – ‘Make Your Case’:
- Round 1: Only Jenn gets it right.
- Round 2: Jenn, Dan, & Danielle get it right.
- Round 3: All but Jenn get it right.
- Round 4: Jenn, Dan, & Danielle get it right.
- Round 5: Jenn, Dan, & Danielle get it right.
- Round 6: Jenn, Dan, & Danielle get it right.
- Round 7: No one gets it right. Tie-breaker time.
- Tie-Breaker: Dan beats Danielle & Jenn.
Dan is the new, and brief, Head of Household. His noms are up next.
Big Brother 14 Week 8.5 Nominations:
Big Brother 14 Week 8.5 Veto Competition – ‘Swimming with Sharks’:
- It’s a very complicated maze puzzle. First to complete it wins…
- Ian wins the Power of Veto. He won’t go home tonight.
Big Brother 14 Week 8.5 Veto Ceremony:
- Ian uses the Veto to save himself
- Dan renoms Danielle – remember they are still faking a fight
Big Brother 14 Week 8.5 Live Eviction voting:
- Shane: evict Joe
- Jenn: evict Joe
- That’s all it takes.
- Ian: evict Joe
By a vote of 3-0, Joe has been evicted from Big Brother.
The next HoH competition won’t be on tonight’s show. Instead it’ll be held soon in the house and we’ll be able to watch the results revealed only on the Live Feeds! Get your Big Brother Live Feed Free Trial rolling right now and be ready.
Once the eviction show is over the Live Feeds turn back on and we’ll either have a brand new HoH in the Big Brother house or the HGs will be preparing for that competition. Make sure you’re ready to watch the house react to who is in power. The nominations will be revealed on Friday night with the Veto competition on Saturday, so stay close by!
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Cast Semi-Finalists Selected & Contacted - May 22, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Summer Premiere Hype Begins [VIDEO] - May 21, 2015
- Congratulations Jeff & Jordan! Big Brother Couple Sets Wedding Date - May 20, 2015