Big Brother 14: Week 4 HoH Endurance Competition Results| August 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM EST
Here we go! It’s our very first Big Brother 14 Endurance HoH Competition! We just saw the Coaches decide to enter the game and in a big twist there will be no elimination. That means everyone will be competing tonight including both nominees & the HoH.
The endurance competition is called “Walk the Plank” and it’s set up like many past endurance competitions. They’re perched on small ledges as the wall tilts forward and back. The last HG standing becomes the next HoH.
So here’s the deal: if you want to watch this competition live as it happens then you have to have your Big Brother Feeds up and running. If you don’t have the feeds then this is exactly when you need to sign-up with the free trial and see how they work. You’ll be able to watch everything live and uncut as it happens!
Big Brother 14 Week 4 HoH Endurance Comp Results:
- 7:10 PM BBT – Live Feed returns and all HGs remain up!
- 7:15 PM BBT – All HGs remain up. BB dumping water on them.
- 7:20 PM BBT – BB dropping seagull droppings on them.
- 7:23 PM BBT – Boogie complaining loudly. Tells Ian he’ll drop.
- 7:30 PM BBT – Most HGs look like they’re having fun. All in.
- 7:35 PM BBT – Talk of Joe dropping soon, but he’s still there.
- 7:40 PM BBT – Lots of complaining about the cold water. All remain.
- 7:45 PM BBT – Strong bunch this year! All still in the game.
- 7:50 PM BBT – Shane encouraging Joe to keep him from falling.
- 7:55 PM BBT – Boogie is really unhappy about all this. All remain.
- 8:00 PM BBT – Over an hour into the comp and all HGs remain!
- 8:02 PM BBT – Boogie declares he’s down & drops. Jenn follows.
- 8:04 PM BBT – Joe has dropped. Not surprising. He was having trouble.
- 8:10 PM BBT – 9 other HGs remain. Drop-off’s getting pizza.
- 8:15 PM BBT – Janelle & Britney whispering. 9 HGs remain.
- 8:20 PM BBT – These HGs are going strong! Way to go!
- 8:25 PM BBT – Not much talking from the remaining 9 HGs
- 8:30 PM BBT – Boogie, Jenn, & Joe chatting on the sidelines
- 8:35 PM BBT – 9 HGs remain. They are hanging in there.
- 8:40 PM BBT – Frank is crouching. Legs must be hurting.
- 8:42 PM BBT – Ashley is down. I didn’t see that coming.
- 8:44 PM BBT – Dan follows suit. He’s down. 7 remain.
- 8:50 PM BBT – Frank was enjoying a PowerBar. No signs of stress now.
- 8:55 PM BBT – Boogie has been whining on the sidelines to get in the house.
- 9:00 PM BBT – More than 2 hours in and 7 HGs remains.
- 9:05 PM BBT – Boogie says Danielle, Brit, & Ian look the strongest.
- 9:06 PM BBT – Frank is down. 6 HGs remain.
- 9:10 PM BBT – Janelle is having a very hard time. Grunting.
- 9:15 PM BBT – Shane seems to be struggling. Danielle going strong.
- 9:20 PM BBT – Janelle struggling. Boogie complaining on the sidelines.
- 9:25 PM BBT – 6 HGs remain. Few looking rough. Few going strong.
- 9:30 PM BBT – Shane is doing lots of bending & grunting. He won’t last long.
- 9:35 PM BBT – Shane and Wil agree & drop together. 4 HGs remain.
- 9:39 PM BBT – Janelle drops. I’m surprised she lasted this long. 3 remain.
- 9:45 PM BBT – All 3 remaining HGs look strong. Dan is doing his speech!
- 9:50 PM BBT – Ian starts talking about safety to other 2 HGs. He’s hurting.
- 9:51 PM BBT – Ian slips and nearly falls off then worries he’s been DQ’d.
- 9:55 PM BBT – Ian, Brit, & Danielle remain. Ian wasn’t DQ’d.
- 10:00 PM BBT – Britney wants Ian to ask for privacy to negotiate deals.
- 10:05 PM BBT – Ian asking Britney if he has safety. He’s shuddering.
- 10:08 PM BBT – Ian confirms safety. He drops.
- 10:09 PM BBT – Britney throws it to Danielle and drops. Danielle is new HoH.
- 10:10 PM BBT – Shane jumps on Danielle and kisses her. Yikes.
- Grab your Live Feeds Free Trial right now to watch what happens next.