Big Brother 14 Week 1: Ranking The Players| July 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM EDT
In what seemed to be the longest and most dramatic Big Brother first week ever, things got a little crazy and we’re all happy week 2 is here now. But that doesn’t mean we can ignore how the game was played last week. So it’s time for our Big Brother 14 weekly player rankings.
Each week, we’ll rank the top 2 and bottom 2 players each week. Until there aren’t enough to do it. The ranks will be based on a number of things, and they’re really just my opinions, so feel free to share your thoughts with us in our comments section below. Oh, and for extra fun, we’ll throw in a coach of the week prize.
Big Brother Week 1 Player Rankings
Top 2 Players:
1. Frank. At this point you’re either Team Frank or Team Willie. And while some people think Frank made a terrible move turning on Willie when he was sitting pretty, those people might want to think harder on that. Willie was a live wire and anything could’ve happened. He already lied to Frank once or five times, so Frank had no reason to trust him. Further, Frank has been playing an amazing social game. He’s very popular and sweet-talked his way to staying in the house.
2. Willie. I Know. I know. This sounds very strange. But I give credit where credit is due. And Willie might have ruined his week in a number of ways, but you have to admit he played the game hard. Maybe too hard, but he did play it none the less. And he also brought the house together to make them think twice about listening to every word the coaches say. I think Willie won’t last long in the game because of his Week 1 antics, but at least he played hard while he had the chance.
Bottom 2 Players:
1. Kara. This is too obvious. I mean the person who goes home won’t always be the worst player, but in this case that’s how it’s going to go. She didn’t do much to save herself and she just kind of faded into the background. For someone who showed all of herself in Playboy, she sure kept herself covered in the Big Brother house. And I don’t mean clothing.
2. Ian. How can such a super-fan and alleged genius not be playing the game? Ian is just doing what Boogie tells him and he’s been really busy acting weird and creeping most of the women of the house out. Before the season started, I thought he’d end up being one of my favorites. It’s still early, but right now Ian is at the bottom of my list.
Coach of The Week: Janelle. I almost picked Britney because she’s the one that really puppeteered Willie most of the week, but she spent too much time being paranoid and wondering if the coaches were going to enter the game. So I’m going with Janelle because she decided to distance herself and her team from Willie. Boogie played a decent game and Dan just kind of sat there. So it’s clearly Janelle this week.
What are your thoughts? Remember, these opinions are mine and mine alone. You’re welcome to blast me or agree with me, but just remember, Big Brother is only a game. And this is only a blog.
I’m glad I get to share those passions with you for three crazy months!
Latest posts by Branden (see all)
- The Best And Worst Of Big Brother 17 Week 1 - July 3, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 2: Thursday Night Highlights - July 3, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 1: Wednesday Night Highlights - July 2, 2015