Big Brother 13 Episode 25: Week 8 Live Eviction and HoH Results| September 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM EDT
Tonight on Big Brother 13 episode 26, the results of the next live eviction will be revealed along with the results of tonight’s HoH competition. While we wait, join us on Facebook and grab our free iPhone and Android mobile apps!
I’ll be updating this post here with the live eviction and HoH results as they’re revealed on the show. Have your Live Feeds (not signed up yet? get the Free Trial) ready to go because as soon as the broadcast is over the Big Brother Feeds come back!
Meanwhile, join us in the Big Brother chat room as we watch tonight’s live show!
Big Brother 13 Week 8 Live Eviction voting:
- Kalia: evict Adam
- Rachel: evict Shelly
- Jordan: evict Shelly
By a vote of 2-1, Shelly has been evicted from Big Brother 13.
Big Brother 13 Week 9 HoH Competition – ‘Rollin’ In The Dough’:
- HGs have 13 mins to bring back the most donuts after climbing through goo and candies. Commence the “stop eating the donuts” comments!
- So far, very early, mind you, Rachel was leading with Adam in 2nd.
- 7:05PM BBT: Still waiting on results. No winner yet…
- 7:20PM BBT: Still waiting. NO winner yet…
- 7:25PM BBT: Live Feeds are back! Waiting on confirmation…
- 7:27PM BBT: Adam just told Rachel, “Good job!” Jordan confirmed. Rachel won.
Rachel is the new HoH!
So yes, this competition will outlast tonight’s show. So if you want to see who wins then get your Live Feeds now and watch the house react! Don’t have your feeds yet? Then check out the Free Trial to see what other fans are watching!
Julie Chen teased us that Pandora’s Box will return but this time with a celebrity surprise. Exec Producer Allison Grodner tweeted this would make 1 HG very happy. I’m placing all my chips on Tori Spelling.
Also, next Wednesday will be a special eviction show to get rid of that extra HG. Following that on Thursday will be another eviction plus part 1 of the 3-part final HoH competition. We’re almost to the end!
Make sure you’re ready to watch the house react to who is in power. The nominations are revealed Friday night, so stay close by!
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feed 2015 Preseason Details - May 28, 2015
- Jeff & Jordan Talk Marriage Boot Camp & Big Brother [Interview] - May 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015