Update: The Big Brother 13 houseguests have entered the house! The game is on…
Here is your Big Brother 13 cast for the brand new season. We’ve got pictures (see below), details, and more info to follow throughout the day so stay tuned!
Big Brother 13 Cast:
- Adam Poch, 39 – Music Inventory Manager – Hoboken, NJ – Video Interview
- Cassi Colvin, 26 – Model – Nashville, TN – Video Interview
- Dominic Briones, 25 – College Student – San Mateo, CA – Video Interview
- Kalia Booker, 30 – Writer – Los Angeles, CA – Video Interview
- Keith Henderson, 32 – HR Manager – Boilingbrook, IL – Video Interview
- Lawon Exum, 29 – Legal File Clerk – Inglewood, CA – Video Interview
- Porsche Briggs, 23 – Waitress – Miami, FL – Vid Interview – Porsche party pics
- Shelly Moore, 41 – Outdoors Industry Exec – Prairieville, LA – Video Interview
So that’s obviously just a partial list from the full cast. Read on to find out who rounds out this season’s cast. The names and faces will be very, very familiar!
Okay, here’s what is going on with only 8 names out of 14 being announced. I guessed it right this morning on Twitter. 8 HGs are new, the other 6 will be former HGs paired up and returning to game. But the best part is you get to vote on who you think those 3 pairs of former BB HGs should be! Visit CBS.com to vote.
Big Brother 13 Twist – Former Duos:
- Brendon & Rachel
Dr. Will & Mike Boogie Jessie & Natalie
- Evel Dick & Daniele Donato
- Jeff & Jordan
- Hayden & Enzo
Twist Update: Dr. Will Kirby announced today that he is not interested in participating this season and has officially retired from Reality TV competition shows. Hmm, I wonder who else on that list is not a serious candidate…
Twist Update 2: Natalie Martinez confirms neither she nor Jessie will be participating in Big Brother 13.
Who do you want to come back?? If you say Jessie & Natalie then I’ll forget I ever knew you! Oh geez. That means I could have to listen to the cackling Rachel or grenade-dropping Enzo again this season. For the love of…
Right now, no surprise that Jeff & Jordan lead the pack with nearly half the votes. They will definitely be back. Jessie & Natalie are in last with just 2% and Hayden & Enzo are in second to last. If things continue this way then Brenchel could be back.
Lots of discussion on if the vote is binding for who does return. I think CBS is intentionally wording it so they aren’t obligated to bring any certain pairs back (things happen out of their control), but then why do they want to know who we want back if they don’t plan to follow that guidance?
Subscribe to Big Brother 15 spoilers on Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, & by App
Recent Posts on Big Brother Network:
- Top 5 Things We Want To See On Big Brother 15
- Exclusive: CBS Seeking All New HGs For Big Brother 15
- Final Week To Apply For Big Brother 15
- Julie Chen Reveals Big Brother 15 Spoilers: More HouseGuests Than Ever!
- Big Brother 15: CBS Votes To Evict SuperPass Live Feeds
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Network, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.