Update: Important! New version of the Big Brother 11 application posted 03-26-09. Be sure you have the latest, correct application!
Think you’re the next Dr. Will, Evel Dick, or Teacher Dan? Here’s your chance to prove it.
Apply now for Big Brother 11 to enter the BB11 house when its doors open again in July 2009.
Full application instructions for Big Brother 11 below the break:
Applications MUST be written clearly or typed and MUST be accompanied by a videotape. The videotape must meet the following restrictions:
1) Length: Maximum length is two (2) minutes. Anything over two minutes will not be considered.
2) Format: VHS only (no mini-DV, Hi-8, 8mm or VHS-C). To transfer the other formats to VHS, simply connect your camera to your VCR and record.
3) Content: Tell us who you are and why you would make the ultimate housemate on Big Brother. Be creative!
4) Deadline: Rolling deadline for now, subject to change without notice.
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Applications will only be considered if they are complete. Complete applications consist of the following:
1) Completed Application Form
2) Two-minute videotape labeled clearly with your name and city/region number.
3) Two color photographs of yourself, each clearly labeled on the back with your name and city/region number. One must be a close-up of your face, the other must be a full-length photo of your entire (clothed) body. Polaroids are acceptable as long as we can clearly see you.
4) Identification – Attach a copy of your driver’s license, in addition to a social security card, passport or birth certificate.
Send your application and videotape submission to the following address:
Big Brother (Region #___)
P.O. Box 520
11271 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
In parenthesis after “Big Brother” on the mailing label, print the region number of the city located closest to your home:
#1. LOS ANGELES, CA.
#2. PORTLAND, OR
#3. NEW YORK, NY
#4. HOUSTON, TX
#5. CHARLESTON, SC
#6. TAMPA, FL
#7. SALT LAKE CITY, UT
#8. MINNEAPOLIS, MN
#9. CHICAGO, IL
#10. LOUISVILLE, KY
#11. MEMPHIS, TN
#12. DES MOINES, IA
#13. NEW ORLEANS, LA
#14. BOSTON, MA
#15. PHOENIX, AZ
Unfortunately, we will not be able verify that we have received your application. If you like, you may wish to send your application package via an expedited courier (such as Fed Ex or UPS). They will provide a tracking number that you can use to verify the receipt of your package. Producers are not responsible for lost applications.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.
Best of luck to all applicants! Let us know if you plan to apply or if you hear back. Summer of 2009 won’t come soon enough.
Subscribe to Big Brother 16 spoilers on Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, & by App
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Network, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.